This undeveloped land comprises 5 adjoining erf’s totalling 10,037m2 (1.0037 ha), equates to R777.62m2
Suitable features & landmarks within a 7km radius.
The property is ideally positioned to accommodate staff work at three existing mines that are all within a 60km radius of this property. There is also the possibility of two new mines being established in the near future.
Excellent investment opportunity
- The property is currently zoned for 65 town houses.
- Directly opposite a newly built business complex that includes an office hub, banking institutions, Choppies and takeaway outlets.
- This property has been zoned to include 65 dwellings (which is nearly double the number of dwellings allocated to similar undeveloped properties in Mokopane). The average allocations of dwellings per hectare in Mokopane is currently 32 units. Therefore, land costs come at a 50% saving if this property is bought for development.
- There is also an option for a developer to build duplex town houses that could increase the number of dwellings to 120.
- Another option is to build a combination of flats and town houses.